Features of All
Atomic Aquatics First Stages
• Large, balanced flow-through piston design for
pressures and high performance at low tank pressures
• Exclusive high-pressure piston seal system is self-lubricating for low
and low maintenance
• Service to 4350 psi (300 Bar) with optional DIN connection
• Environmental seal kit for freeze protection at low temperatures
• M1 M26 x 2 Nitrox EAN ready to 99% O2 from the factory with no
internal modifications needed
• CNC machined from solid bar material, the body maintains perfect alignment
of the piston and seat to eliminate creeping intermediate pressure
• Two high-pressure and five low-pressure ports on swivel cap (T2x/B2/ST1/M1)
• Two high-pressure and option of five low-pressure ports on swivel cap
seven low-pressure ports on fixed cap (Z2/Z2x)
• All Atomic first and second stages are Made in USA with Limited Lifetime
Warranty, and 2 year/300 dive service interval
Titanium, SS or Brass...All Are Perfection
T2x First Stage Machined From Solid Bar Titanium
||Perhaps by now you
know how enthusiastic we are about Titanium. What you may not realize
is that the Titanium T2x first stage is precision-machined from a solid
piece of material requiring 23 individual operations. The 23 operations
are performed in a single continuous milling session at our own Atomica
manufacturing facility. That means each body is carefully and expertly
crafted under our watchful eyes to conform to only the most exacting
Stainless Steel “Environmental” First Stage
Beautifully machined from a special grade of solid
316 Stainless Steel, the Atomic ST1 is the world’s first “Green” regulator.
The ST1 has the same renowned ergonomics and easy breathing that's
designed into all Atomic Aquatics regulators. Stainless steel has twice
the strength of brass and is nearly as corrosion-resistant as Titanium.
Yet the required resources, energy costs and environmental effects
of manufacturing stainless steel give it a distinct ecological advantage
over other metals.
Brass First Stages Affordable Performance
We understood that not every diver could afford Titanium.
Even though every Atomic regulator has all metal second stage components
made of Titanium, we designed an affordable first stage using brass.
The Atomic difference is the performance, reliable design, and the
durable chrome-plating process we developed.
Monel & Brass First Stage Nitrox Ready to 80%
extreme conditions requires extreme engineering. The Atomic M1 first
stage utilizes Monel and Brass for factory-ready Nitrox mixtures to
99% (with M 26 x 2 connection). The selection of Monel, which is widely
used in marine applications, further demonstrates how adeptly Atomic
chooses a material to perform a specific function required by divers.
Atomic Aquatics first stages are
available in yoke or DIN versions.